2 Nisan 2020 Perşembe

UDEMY course completion



Hello friends! How are you in these days ? I must say that I am bored with that quarantine stuff.What am I doing to enjoy myself :) I completed a new online course from the udemy platform.Actually I started to take this course much before but because of the other courses I couldnt achieve to complete it.Now I accomplished a new course and want to give information and feedback about my experience.

The name of the course I completed is Discover your energy body.It is about the seven chakras we have in our body and their roles in our life.I ama very interested in mystical things so I thougt it would be an amazing course for me and I succesfully completed it.
It includes a quiz about the topics that we covered during the lesson.After having success in it you can take your course completion reward like me:) Do not worry the questions are totally from the things you learn.You wont have difficulty in solving them...




After I finished the quiz, Udemy platform made me an offer saying your next course will be cheaper thanks to the your accomplishment which is a very kind of thing.I liked it so much:)

Then you will encounter with such a page thanking you on completing your course




It says that here is a certificate for you; but if you are enroll without paying money you cannot take a certificate which is prepared for your name but you take a so called certificate.This was the thing I dont like with the Udemy actually.

From here you can understand that your course is finished amd you achieved completing.It says %100 completed.You can check it from the part called as my courses.



I liked it so much.It helped me to have a quality time.The topic was excellent and the speaker was so semphatic and enjoyable.This made me listen it much more carefully.I badly suggest it to you.Lastly I want to share my certificate with you.
Take care of your health guys.Much love:)

I almost forgot to share my quiz result.It also supply you woth a quiz that tells you which chakras of you are closed or wildly open.I really really like it.

Here is the my so called certificate guys.Because I dont want to spend $199 I couldnt upgrade it so it is not an approved certificate but a symbolic one btw.For now thats all. Take care:)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder