25 Mart 2020 Çarşamba

Vidcast

Here is a scene from my vidcast for you:)
Hello again! I hope you are all healthy and doing fine.I will welcome you with a different kind of thing today.I prepared a vidcast for you.Vidcast is a platform that combines our podcast with visuality.We can understand it from the name video+podcast (from our etymology lesson I inferred that here we have a blending) It is simply like a video you record with your phones;but what makes it so special for us is that it's usage for the new learnings.You can develop yourself in various topics only by watching these amazing vidcasts.I prepared one for you.It was my first trial.It is about simple past tense.I tried to make it with a very basic speech.I hope you like it.Edit by  vimeo:)
Take care;) see u later:)) here is the link...
https://vimeo.com/400532710

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder