4 Nisan 2020 Cumartesi

Teaching with an animated character "VOKI"

Let's meet with the avatar Yeşim
  Hi guys ! I said you that I am so bored with that quarantine stuff.I am trying to do things lettting me relax.As you know in my previous post I made an animation for you.In this post I again have uploaded a thing looking like an animation; but this time it is different from the previous one.In the previous one I recorded my voice with the combination of a setting and characters.This time I used an avatar and I chose a voice for her.It is like a vidcast actually.The only difference is the usage of the avatar lets say.She shortly tells about the Simple Present Tense:)
It was an easy one for me to prepare.I used the VOKI platform for doing it.Voki is an app that can be used for teaching in a very enjoying way.It includes various avatars from history to mythology.This time I used a normal person as my avatar for telling the subject which I tried to tell you in my previous post.I subscribed to it free but with basic one:) You can also try it.It was an amazing activity for me.I believe you can also do a good one.I must say that itbis a demo for me I will make a better one in next days.Do not worry i will share it too with you:)
Here is the link for my new animation like video.I hope you like it.ENJOY ! See you in the next post.Play the waiting game:)
https://www.voki.com/site/pickup?scid=16233131&chsm=2ac50d56dead12b68f7bf37323ac5b9b

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder