5 Nisan 2020 Pazar

Voki & Flipgrid

  Hello all! What are you doing in these days apart from sitting at home:) Actually I am ver bored to be at home due to the stuff called Covid19.In order to have a good time I came back with a thing I shared you in my previous post VOKI.This time my video is a kind of much better and you easily can learn yhe Simple Past Tense thanks to it.In my previous post, I did nit mention about the stages of preparation a VOKI video.Now lets have a look at the stages of preparation.
  First of all you should enroll to the voki.It has a free category.I subscribed to it free.Then you are given a random avatar and a random setting but I dont like them.You can change it from the settings.Then it wants a text for using it in your video.I wrote about the Simple past tense very briefly and choose a boice for reading it.You also can use your voice but I chose doing it in that way.It is up to you:) Then your video is created and preapared for sharing it in the website.I copied the url adress and now I am with you.It was easy to prepare but what I dont loke with it that it has a limitation on the words to speak.I think there can be an increase.The rest was easy and enjoyable.You also can do a VOKI video and make your learning much more easy and enjoyable.Here is the link for my new VOKI video.It is better than the former one.I hope you also think so and like it.
Enjoy!

https://www.voki.com/site/pickup?scid=16243661&chsm=99b6b608d416aaaeb4bacb6889e431a7

Flipgrid is also an app resembling to Voki.With this platform teachers and students can create videos and share them with their class only by entering a code.
         
Here is the home page of the flipgrid.I signed in with my e-mail then I started to create my flipgrids.


I chose a picture for the cover of my flipgrid.Then to be able share it with my students, I was given a code like that:
   
After sharing a code with my students, they will be able to see the flipgrids I prepared for them.They also can share tge videos they prepare with other friends.They will hear their own voices and see the speaking abilities and so they will be more motivated:)
Here I created a flipgrid by using VOKI platform and I uploaded it to the link that was sent by my instructor.
     
Then it is time to motivate our students with flipgrid today:)
Take care ! See you soon😍 Stay alert for the next post

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder