7 Nisan 2020 Salı

EDMODO APP REVIEW


Hello all ! Today I came back with a very useful app which I have used since I attended to the university.The moment we get into the class our teachers mentioned about this app.They gave us a code for attending a class.At first, I couldnt grasp what I will make with these codes.Then I downloaded the app saying "I will handle dont worry":)
  Upon downloading it, I came across with a page saying "enter your code" After entering your code, you will be added the list of this lesson and you will be able to reach to the sharings of the instructor.


If you have a couple of lesson, you can add more than one lesson in edmodo platform.Each of them will be like a document.They are separated so you wont have a confusion.Dont worry:)



Your assignments given by the instructor will be seen in your assignment box.When you finish them, you also will see your completed works of you do not do the assignment you will have a reminder that says "You have an assignment in that date".What a nice application isn't it ??

After finishing your assignments, it would be great to have an enjiyable time.The app also supply us with great platforms in it.You can have fun with these apps actually:) So do not think that edmodo is only for lesson and it is boring.That is not the case.Yes the main purpose of it is lessons but the app makes it very easy that you can not stop yourself using it:))))

I couldnt say it above, your sharings from the instructor including the lesson's material is also can be upload here.
You can be aware of what is going on in your class even if you could not have chance to get the class thanks to this app.So I must say that it makes my education life easier.I thank my teachers making me aware of this app and using this app in their lessons.
    I also want to use it if the things do not change in my own classes:) but I am sure that my teachers will introduce me with different apps, then I will think about my decision again:))
 For now, thats all.Take care guys.I wont make you wait a lot:)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder