10 Nisan 2020 Cuma

Seesaw

Hello all ! I am fine to came back to see you.I am again here with a great thing for you.Today we will cover about SEESAW.You will remember from my previous posts I introduce the edmodo app which is like an online classroom.Here is the another for you.I started using the seesaw again thanks to my material design lesson.Firstly you should have an account.It will ask you whether you are a teacher, student or a family member.I chose the teacher:)
After I completed my choice and enrolled in I came across with a page asking for my class' name and the grade for it.I chose the 4th grade and call my class as WINNERS.     
         
  It has great functions including" post student work" "assign activity" and "send announcements".It has almost the same things we are subjected to in the class.What a great comfort for teachers and students isn't it?
  For example I sent an announcement to my class.The things I could not cover during the lesson can easily be instructed to my students thanks to the seesaw.I want them to practice the text I gave today:) I hope I will make it really one day:)
  Then I wanted to create an assignment for them.For preparing an activity firstly I click on the button saying assign activity.As you see above you can either benefit from the ready made ones or you can also create activities for your students.I chose the latter:)

 I wrote the instructions for my assignment.I made it clear so that each of my students can understand it easily but it would be a weak one if I only wrote the instructions and did not add any images.Right:)

To make it much more attractive I added a picture about the activity.It will ease my students' work in a great way.After attaching the picture I completed my activity and sent it to the class.I am able to determine a schedule for the activity as well.
  Finally it looks like as the picture above.I am very delighted with managing my class as online.They can reach to me whenever they want and the same is valid for me as well.I can say that it makes our education life much easier than the traditional ways:)
 You can see my activity just clicking on the the link below.I hope you like the seesaw.I liked it very much.
Take care guys.Thats all for now.See you soon:)))
Here is the link for you:)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder