8 Nisan 2020 Çarşamba

PADLET

To see my padlet project just click on the link:)

https://padlet.com/altinozyesim4/i0q665qmcoop

Padlet ile yapıldı

 To make it easy for you, I also upload my padlet project as online above.You can see it here as well:) Here is the question...What is the PADLET ? Actually, I have learned about this app in my Instructional Technologies and Material Design lesson.Padlet is an online post-it board.You can use it for putting some reminders, briefmf knowldege about a topic.It can be thought as a brainstorming tool.The onky difference with thd virtual one is this is online:))
   First have an account.Then start to write your brief exolanations.You can  choose the background on yourself.It surely will make the remembering easier.
  I also can edit a padlet for my students after the lesson to make their learning much more permanent.What a great platform:))I should also say that it was so easy to use.Then why don't you try producing a padlet on yourself ? Let me know about yours.I hope you like mine.Check it and let me know about your comments.
Click the link:)
https://padlet.com/altinozyesim4/i0q665qmcoop

  Take care ! Play the waiting game until the next post;)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder