17 Nisan 2020 Cuma

STORYBIRD

Click the link to reach to my storybird creation which is about the seasons. I called it "Little Jade's Dream"
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pOdVF_vk2Q8nQeowZuEzsu0HGAo-dtjZ/view?usp=drivesdk

  Hello dear engwithtechno readers ! I am back with an amazing app today.I am going to introduce the storybird app.It is an interactive storytelling app which can be used language learning in a very enjoyable way.Lets have a look at the preparation of a storybird.
  Firstly you should have an account in storybird.You will given a cover page that will be your cover of the book.You can choose a picture, a title and writer's name on this cover.

Then you will given a blank page on which you can write your story.In one part you write your text in the other side of the page you put a picture representing your text.I actually wrote a story but in this story my real aim is that teaching the seasons and the months belonging to each season, some information abut the the season.For example, what we wear, do, eat etc...
You can add pages as many as you want.After finishing your story you can publish it in storybird as publisly or privately.I chose the former one:) The experts will control it and they will make comments on your project.

  Then if you look at your profile you can see your published works and can get information about it saying how many views, comments, likes you get.

  You can also share your story's summary and give some information about the kind of the story you wrote.I can say that it made me feel excited because I have a published book now.Can you imagine how happy and proud will be the students when they achieve it ? In terms of motivation and taking attention to the lesson this is an amazing tool.Surely you want to try it.Then do not lose time to go on with yoir own stories via STORYBIRD:)
  Thats all for now guys, see you soon ! I put my link below,too.Check amd enjoy it.Make me know about your comments:) Take care !
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pOdVF_vk2Q8nQeowZuEzsu0HGAo-dtjZ/view?usp=drivesdk

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder