23 Mart 2020 Pazartesi

Podcast

Here is the app I used for my first podcast:) It was a good choice I must confess:)
Hello all ! I hope you are all healthy and you are all indoors, doing fine.While we are quarantined in our homes because of the COVID-19 I want to share a new platform with you.Actually what I want to show is not the app but the content of it.It is a PODCAST.Actually I want to say about how it works.By using some apps of the podcast you record your voice.It is not a typical viice record but podcasts are designed much more for new learnings.I prepared a podcast which is a very enjoyable one.My podcast is about the present continous tense.I tried to tell it with very basic speech.I hope you like it.Edit by anchor:)
Take care of your health:)) Here is the link of my podcast.Enjoy !
https://d3ctxlq1ktw2nl.cloudfront.net/staging/2020-2-25/58850480-44100-2-cb6c652705e7.m4a

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder