18 Mart 2020 Çarşamba

EDX completed course and Online Course Apps suggestions

P
Hi friends !.. In these days because of the corona virus we are at our homes.I am so bored with that situation.I am evaluating my time by taking some online courses from websites.I want to share some of them with you.The first one is edX.There are many online courses which are free.There are many different topics at this platform.I took a lesson called as Agile Leadership Principles.I successfully completed it.
I want to show you my completed course.
Participation e-mail

End of the course e-mail



 These are some scenes from my online course platform edX.

It includes subtitle at the below of your page,i easily follow the speaker from here.

It does not only include subtitles or texts it also includes videos of the lesson.This makes the lesson much more attractive and enjoyable.
 I want to advise you a couple of other platforms:
1)Udemy

 The other one is
2)Coursera

These are the platforms that I benefit from.(I must say that udemy is a little bit expensive:)) I hope they will take your attention and help you to evaluate your time much more  better at these days...
See you in next post.I won't make you wait a lot...
Take care:)



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder