8 Mart 2020 Pazar

My Gistory Trial

 Hello all ! I am back.Today I will make you experience an amazing thing that surely you do not see before.Actually, you can guess what I will do thanks to the previous post of me:) Let's start preparing a gistory.The gistory app has interactive stories that allow the learners to get the topic but it also allows you to prepare a gistory on your own.At the top of the page you see a part saying "Add a gistory" click on it and start !

First of all, you should have a text in your mind.It is required that you type the title of your story and then the gistory text.When you finish typing your text as a next step you will be asked for adding some questions about the story including multiple choices and true false questions.Surely, you will also add the answers of these questions. 

Then you will be asked for adding a cover image representing the story.It is also included in required category.It is better to add an relatable and enjoying picture to take the attention of the learners.You can use colorful pictures in this stage.After adding the picture and chunks or if you want some video links will become a gistory editor.

You will see this kind of thing on your screen.It means you prepared a gistory for learners.What a great thing, isn't it ? I also congratulate you on you performance.Let me show you how my gistory looks like before finishing.

This is my gistory trial about the story ojf Little Red riding hood.I hope you like it.I am sure you also achieved such a great one.Do not skip without writing your comments and sharing your trials.
For now that's all.See you soon !

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder