17 Mayıs 2020 Pazar

Thinglink

Hello all ! I wish you all a peaceful day.I want to start with a question.Can you imagine that your photographs, pictures are speaking or saying you something about them? If you do not meet with the app THINGLINK yet, probably your answer will be No I can't imagine; but do not worry thanks  the thinglink the think you call a product of imagination will become realized.Then let's have a look at what is thinglink and how we can use it:)
                     

First of all thinglink is an application that enables you design your pictures, videos, photograps by adding them links, photos, audios, texts and even urls.You can add your voice records to your visual items.The first thing you should do is to sign in thinglink and create a class for you.Then you can share your invitation code with your students.
     

Here I created my class and requested a code to be able to invite them to my class and see the thinglink products I prepared for them.Then you shoould decide your topics and the materials for teaching this subject via thinglink.


I decided to teach the animals in my thinglink.The first animal I will teach is penguins.I found a photograph of them and wrote a text about the features of the penguins as you can see above.
                   

After typing my text about the penguins I also added the voice of penguins to make my picture like speaking:) When you touch upon the picture, you will see two signs, one of them is for text and the other one is for the audio of the picture.Actually this version of your picture will be more interactive and didactic about itself:)

Why to use it in classroom context?
This tool encourages the student construct knowledge as they create, requiring them reserach for the relevant information with the tag.Thinglink also get the students' attentions and it helps to maintain our lessons in a more interactive, enjoyable, understandable and student centered way actually.
I want to share my thinglink experience with you.

Here is the link of my thinglink product:
https://www.thinglink.com/scene/1317093962065903619

I can say that with this tool you can experience a different perspective of teaching and learning:)
Check my link and let me know about your comments:)
For now that's all.Play the waiting game for my next post.See you soon:) Take care !..

                       

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder