13 Mayıs 2020 Çarşamba

SECOND LIFE



Hello all ! I welcome you with a picture from another world :D Actually, it is not another world but it is sure that this world is different from ours.Today I will talk about second life and my second life experience.First of all I want to talk about what second life is.Second Life is an online world in which users create virtual representations of themselves, called avatars, and interact with other avatars, places or objects. 
             

Your avatar can be any character you want.I tried a cat in my second life experience which is above.

Second Life isn't just a fancy chat room but, residents can do much more than communicating with one another. They can contribute to the world around them, creating buildings, objects or even animations. Resident additions to the virtual world are called user-generated content, and this content is one of the factors that makes Second Life such a unique online environment. In Second Life, users can go to social gatherings, live concerts, press conferences and even college classes. They can do a lot of things you can do in real life like buying land, shopping for clothes and gadgets or just visiting with friends. They can also do things that are impossible in the real world  for example avatars can fly or teleport to almost any location. Some users can design short programs, called scripts, which give avatars or objects new abilities, including special animations or the ability to generate copies of other objects.Surely we should have a look at the benefits of the second life in classroom context.It has some benefits for students and their learning processes.Thry can visit other countries without leaving the classroom and learn about other cultures.They can acquire new ways of solving problems – which you are unable to do so in the ‘real world’. They can connect with other online communities, forging new links and friendships.Second life suggests new opportunities for collaboration/social interaction.It helps to create self-paced learning to suit all learning styles.


I want to share a platform with which you can explore the second life. By clicking on this link which is https://secondlife.com you can have a second life experience.You should download the second life viewer and then sign in.In this website you can create and modify your avatar, you can enter the places you choose and design your environment, as well.I tried three different places in my second life experience.The first one I use a cat as my avatar in the home, in the second one you see above I modified a place fitting into the winter and took a photo there.Here is my third second life experience.
                 

Here I am at the square of a city:) What a nice pose isn't it :D After entering the place you can design or do anything you want including being able to fly.
You also can have such an experience.Only clicking the link I mentioned.Let me see your photographs in another world I mean the second life:)

For now that's all.Take care !...
Play the waiting game for the next post...See you soon🖤





                 



             

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder