1 Mayıs 2020 Cuma

Quizlet

Hi friends ! I came back with an amazing technological tool for teaching amd learning called as QUIZLET.It is an app that can be used to prepare study sets and cards for our students.Again you should log in with an email adress.


Then the app will ask you to create a class and to give a name to it.Yiu should also type your school's name.I made a class called as 2/A in Atatürk Ilkokulu.After creating my class,It gives me a link and my students eill be able to participate my class via this link.I put it here for you.You can have a glance in my class.

Joining link for my 2/A class

    Then I started to prepare my studying cards for my students about the ANIMALS.


 Click on the button saying create new study and easily start to prepare yours.I tried to make 2 studies.In your quizlet study, you should choose a term and type a definition or a translation for it.
The app also permits you to add the images of your terms.You should also add sound but this is not supported in the basic membership.

Actually it was the thing I liked so much.You dont have to download any picture because the app already has it.

   When I finished my study, it looked like that picture above.
You can save your study and upload it to your class.You can also share it via the link in the classroom or remind, as well.
  What a nice and useful tool it is:) It was an easy app to use btw:)
   I put my quizlet's link below.Check it and let me know about your comments.Take care😍
Here is the link:
https://quizlet.com/_8bhcsn?x=1jqt&i=2swgx6
   

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder